Adobe InDesign CC: Your Complete Guide to InDesign
Become an Adobe InDesign CC Master: Learn the complete InDesign workflow to create PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, and more!
This course was created by Phil Ebiner, Kurt Anderson Last updated 11/2019 It was rated 4.65389 out of 5 by approx 2,374 ratings. There are approx 239,524 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now.
This course also includes 6 hours of on-demand video, 1 article, 2 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion,
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to design professional publications and graphics in InDesign
- Design pamphlets, flyers, eBooks, PDFs, magazines, brochures, and more
- Become comfortable using all of the important InDesign tools and functions
- You will learn the proper workflow from starting a project to exporting it
- You will have fun while learning, with easy-to-follow real-world projects
- Students should have access to Adobe InDesign to follow along with the course. A free trial or any Creative Cloud version will be fine. Previous versions will be fine for most lessons.
- Students DO NOT need a design background or any other skills related to InDesign before taking this course.
Design beautiful PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, magazines, and more with Adobe InDesign CC
If you’re looking to learn Adobe InDesign from scratch, you’ve come to the right place. Perfect for designers, business & entrepreneurs, photographers, authors, and online businesses, this course takes you from beginner to advanced user in just a few hours.
- Design beautiful PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, magazines, and more with Adobe InDesign CC!
- adobe indesign cc – essentials training course free download
- adobe InDesign tutorial
- adobe photoshop cc: the complete guide
- adobe photoshop cc: your complete beginner to advanced class
- photoshop cc for beginners: your complete guide to photoshop
- adobe InDesign course
- adobe InDesign free