Become a master drone pilot in 2 weeks and start a business
Learn to fly a drone cinematically and get proven tips on how to start and manage an aerial filming business
- None. But it would be good to have a drone to follow along. If you’re interested in purchasing a drone, but not sure how to justify the cost, this course will allow you learn everything from scratch. It would be good to have a drone to practice everything taught in this course with. Ultimately this course will allow you to start your own aerial filming business with confidence since you'll learn how to plan, properly film, professional edit and skillfully deliver content to your clients.
Get Udemy’s Become a master drone pilot in 2 weeks and start a business $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Other of Photography. It is instructed by Umair Vanthaliwala (Aerial Filmmaker – ESPN, HuffPost, CBC (Credited Footage)).
- Everyone: If you’re looking to learn on how to edit aerial photos and video, this course is for you. If you’re looking to start an aerial filming business, this course is for you. If you’re looking to learn some new and unique cinematic aerial shots, this course is for you. If you’re looking to learn best camera setup technique when taking aerial photos and videos, this course is for you. If you're looking to learn a professional video editing software to edit and color correct your aerial videos, this course is for you. If you’re looking to add some 3D motion graphics in your aerial footage, this course is for you.
What Will You Learn?
- This course is broken down into five major sections or modules. In the first section, you’ll learn everything about camera setup. This section will provide detailed walkthrough of different video options from best resolution to shoot at with editing infrastructure in mind to best field of view to film with from the perspective of drones to best frame rate to film at with having lighting in mind. We will also cover best time-lapse mode option to select from when taking aerial images as well as best Mega Pixel options to choose when flying for longer period of time. All of this will ensure that your drone is capturing the best quality of video or photo so you can have a professional product after post-production.
- In the second section, you’ll learn about aerial cinematography. We’ll cover drone safety, basic drone flights and advance aerial cinematography, which will include correct camera positioning techniques and unique cinematic drone shots including and not limiting to: Ground Up, Tilt, Pan, Orbit Rotate, Narrow Discover, Fly to space, Fly from space, and other unique shots to empower you to bring unique cinematic shots in your overall aerial footage.
- In the third section of this course, you’ll be taught on how to professionally edit videos, mainly aerial videos. We’ll cover basic editing tools overview, How to import media into the project and into the libraries, Adding Text and Transitions, Basic and advance color grading, syncing videos to the beat of the audio, 4k zoom from fix camera lens, adding watermarks to your videos to finally adding 3D Motion Graphics Fly through Text effects to your aerial videos. This section will ultimately teach you how to take your perfectly shot aerial videos to making them breathtakingly amazing!
- Forth section of this course will uncover the art of photo editing. For that, we’ll use Adobe Lightroom to polish up your aerial photos. This section will teach basic editing tools overview, Importing and tagging images, Selective advance editing using Brush and gradient tools, How to remove shadow of drone from the images, Camera profiling - How to flatten out images with fish eye effect automatically and how to add watermarks to multiple photos automatically using batch export with client’s name embedded within the file name. This section will bring your aerial photos to life!
- Last and the most important part of this course is how to start your own aerial filming business. We’ll discuss how to create your own logos, website, business cards and how to find, attract and acquire the right type of customers interested in aerial footage. We’ll also uncover how to create professional invoices with the right stipulations added for an aerial filming business. In addition, we’ll discuss how to set the right price for various different aerial filming jobs (Aerial Photos, Aerial Videos and Custom work) and we’ll discuss how to create a proper business plan for your business by having a goal and target in mind when operating an aerial filming business so that you can start, manage, sustain and ultimately grow your aerial filming business
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Become a master drone pilot in 2 weeks and start a business using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on February 8, 2020 7:12 pm.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.
|No. of Students||