Complete Underwater Photography Guide for Beginners – 2018
Covering camera settings, lighting techniques, housings, strobes, accessories, macro, wide-angle and editing and more.
- No prerequisite knowledge of photography required
- Use your Go Pro, compact or DSLR camera
- Computer or laptop
Get Udemy’s Complete Underwater Photography Guide for Beginners – 2018 $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Photography Fundamentals of Photography. It is instructed by Duncan Heuer (Underwater photographer at Aussie Bubbles).
- You are a scuba diver or you enjoy snorkelling
- You notice that all your underwater photos lack the vibrant colours that you saw in the water
- You are about to go on holiday to a tropical destination and you want great photos to share
- You may want to purchase or upgrade a camera system but are unsure what to buy
What Will You Learn?
- Camera basics: shutter speed, aperture and ISO
- Getting the best out of a Go Pro
- Getting award-winning photos from a compact camera
- Upgrading to DSLR or mirrorless
- Choosing a camera housing
- Underwater camera accessories explained (trays, arms, clamps, connectors)
- Wet lenses and red filters
- How to shoot effectively without strobes using your internal flash or a dive torch
- Buying and working with strobes
- Underwater lighting techniques
- Fibre optic cables and LED-triggers
- Subject selection, composition, depth of field
- Using the different auto focus settings
- Macro photography
- Wide-angle photography
- Post-production: editing in Lightroom and Google's free software
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Complete Underwater Photography Guide for Beginners - 2018 using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on July 28, 2019 11:34 am.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.
|No. of Students||