Drones: Learn Aerial Photography and Videography Basics
Learn how to safely setup and fly a DJI Phantom and configure it for FPV. Learn how to process aerial photos and video.
- A computer will be needed to update and calibrate the drone that I recommend.
- You may need basic tools (soldering iron, wire cutters, screwdrivers) especially when making customizations to your aerial platform.
- This course is comprehensive - it will offer useful information to those who already have a multirotor as well as those looking to buy.
Get Udemy’s Drones: Learn Aerial Photography and Videography Basics $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Other of Photography. It is instructed by Mark Richardson (Photographer and Videographer).
- This course is for photographers or videographers looking to get into the world of aerial imaging.
- This course will lay out the various options and give experienced driven recommendations to allow you to start flying drones quickly and inexpensively.
What Will You Learn?
- Choose the right multirotor, drone, or aerial platform
- Fly confidently and safely while obeying the laws
- Add a video downlink system to your drone
- Capture aerial shots that tell a story
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Drones: Learn Aerial Photography and Videography Basics using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on January 23, 2020 7:56 pm.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.
|No. of Students||