Learning Path: Your Guide to Learn Data Science using Python
Combine the Power of Python with Data Science to perform Data Analysis on your Data
- Requirements: To fully benefit from the coverage included in this course, you will need: • Prior working knowledge of the Python language • Basic appreciation of Math and Statistics • (Alternative) Prior working knowledge of another dynamic language
- Technical Requirements This course has the following software requirements: ● Python 3, recommended version 3.6 (minimum 3.4), recommended distribution Anaconda ● Python libraries as listed in the repository This course has been tested on the following system configuration: ● OS: macOS 10.12 (Sierra) ● Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5 ● Memory: 16GB ● Hard Disk Space: 200MB
Get Udemy’s Learning Path: Your Guide to Learn Data Science using Python $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Udemy Course. This Course is a Databases Course. This Development Course was instructed by Packt Publishing (Tech Knowledge in Motion).
- One Stop course for Python Developers aspiring to be Data Scientists by exploring different Data Science Techniques. If you have some basic knowledge of Python and its concepts and want to use it in the field of Data Science this video is for you.
What Will You Learn?
- Install the core Python tools for data analysis
- Deal with different data types in Python
- UseNumPy for fast array computation
- Use Pandas for data analysis
- Frame a Data Science problem and usePython tools to solve it
- Perform Exploratory data analysis on your Data
- Clean and process your Data to have the right shape
- Tokenize your Document to words with Python
- Calculate the word frequencies using Data Science Techniques of Python
- Work with Scikit-Learn to solve every problem in Machine Learning
- Perform Cluster Analysis using Python Data Science Techniques
- Build a Time Series Analysis with Panda
- All prices of Course are in Euro.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Learning Path: Your Guide to Learn Data Science using Python using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on November 14, 2019 4:28 pm.
|No. of Students||
Not Reviewed (0+)