.NET/C# Beginners Bootcamp
Learn to develop Websites, Mobile Apps using .NET/C# and Visual Studio
- C Free 4_0 standard (You will have it for FREE)
- Use a PC or a Laptop.
- Windows 7 (32 bit) is the best option to run the program.
Get Udemy’s .NET/C# Beginners Bootcamp $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Udemy Course. This Course is a Programming Languages Course. This Development Course was instructed by Amr Swalha (Developer and Trainer, Want to do something amazing).
- A students who doesn't know anything about programming
- Beginner students.
What Will You Learn?
- Using Comments
- Knowing Main Function
- Printing the output On Screen
- Writing a source code
- Knowing how to code using C free 4.0 standard
- Making your first program in C
- How to debug your program to find the errors
- Knowing how to save your projects
- knowing how to run your projects
- Learning constants and variables
- Learning Expressions
- Learning Arithmetic operators
- Learning statements
- Learning statements blocks
- Learning Data types and names in C
- Learning how to name a variable
- Learning Error Types
- Learning Arithmetic Assignment Operators
- Learning Unary Minus Operator
- Learning Incrementing or Decrementing by one
- Learning Relational Operators
- Learning the cast operator
- Learning Reading and Writing to Standard I/O (Input/Output)
- Learning the use of scanf() function
- Learning the use of printf() function
- Learning to add the minimum field width
- Learning the precision specifier
- Learning if statement
- Learning the techniques of using flowcharts
- Learning if else statement
- Learning nested if statements
- Learning the switch statement
- Learning the break and continue statement
- Learning the goto statements
- Learning loops
- Learning the for statement
- Learning the While statement
- Learning the infinite while loop
- Learning the do-while statement
- Learning the nested loop
- Solving many problems by what you have learned.
- Learning what an array is and its advantages
- Learning declaring arrays data type and size
- Learning indexing arrays
- Learning initializing arrays with values.
- All prices of Course are in Euro.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Learn and Practice C programming for beginners using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on January 28, 2020 8:57 am.
|No. of Students||