.NET Core Microservices
Build distributed system using microservices architecture
- At least 3 months experience with ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework 6 and Angular 2
Get Udemy’s .NET Core Microservices $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Udemy Course. This Course is a Development Tools Course. This Development Course was instructed by Packt Publishing (Tech Knowledge in Motion).
- Developers who are familiar with ASP.NET MVC 5 and want to transition to ASP.NET Core
- Developers who want to learn how to integrate ASP.NET MVC / Core and Angular 2
- Developers who want to learn how to build an application from A to Z
- Developers who want to improve their coding skills
What Will You Learn?
- Build real-world applications with ASP.NET Core and Angular 2
- Integrate ASP.NET MVC / Core with Angular 2
- Implement a clean and decoupled architecture
- Understand and apply the Dependency Inversion Principle (DIP)
- Properly implement the repository and unit of work patterns
- Use the new dependency injection feature in ASP.NET Core
- Troubleshoot common runtime errors
- Build APIs with ASP.NET Core
- Test APIs using PostMan
- Use AutoMapper
- Store and retrieve data using Entity Framework Core (Code-first approach)
- Implement CRUD operations (including one-to-many and many-to-many relationships)
- Implement filtering, sorting and pagination
- Handle and log errors
- Display toast notifications
- Implement photo upload with progress bar
- Add authentication and authorization using Auth0 and JWTs
- Write clean, maintainable and reliable code
- Refactor bad code into good code
- Better understand software development lifecycle
- All prices of Course are in Euro.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Build a Real-world App with ASP.NET Core and Angular 2 (4+) using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on March 14, 2021 3:53 pm.