Photography Beginners: DSLR Photography Camera Settings
Photography settings – learn how to get the most from your DSLR camera and improve your photography!
- You should have a DSLR camera where you can change the lenses - bridge cameras will also work with all the lessons apart from the week on lenses.
- Have a love and passion for photography!
- You should have no or very little understanding of camera settings like aperture, ISO and shutter speed
Get Udemy’s Photography Beginners: DSLR Photography Camera Settings $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Photography Fundamentals of Photography. It is instructed by Rosie Parsons (Award winning photographer at Rosie Parsons Photography).
- Anyone who is confused by the settings on their camera and wants to improve their photography, making the most of their camera
- Beginners who love photography but find the settings difficult
- Amateur photographers who want to polish their skills
What Will You Learn?
- Finally feel super confident with your camera and what photography settings you need
- Know your photography settings for beautiful photos when it's bright and sunny
- Have confidence choosing the right photography settings for low light situations
- Know how to adjust your photography settings to make the background blurred for lovely portraits
- Be aware what photography setting to change when you want to photograph more than one person
- Enjoy creating photography effects like the motion of water while photographing waterfalls
- Know how to use a flashgun for indoor photography at night
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Photography Beginners: DSLR Photography Camera Settings using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on July 11, 2020 7:05 pm.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.