Photography – The Ultimate Guide to Using Off-Camera Flash
Follow me on 19 photo sessions & learn to create beautiful light using small flashes & take stunning dramatic portraits.
- The student must have a camera with a hot shoe and be capable of Manual mode
- The student's camera must have hot shoe, and be capable of Manual mode
- At least one external flash, capable of varying power levels.
Get Udemy’s Photography – The Ultimate Guide to Using Off-Camera Flash $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Digital Photography of Photography. It is instructed by Bernie Raffe AMPA (Award winning portrait & (ex) wedding photographer).
- Not suited for beginners who have only just purchased a camera
- Suitable for beginners who are familiar with their camera, through to advanced and pro photographers
What Will You Learn?
- Know what type of equipment suits them best
- Know how all of the gear fits together
- Understand the various methods of triggering flashes
- Know how to get perfect exposures using the manual mode
- Discover how to make beautiful light for stunning images
- Know how to control and light backgrounds
- Understand and use various portrait lighting patterns
- Know how to balance ambient and flash light
- Know how to take dramatic images, indoors and outdoors
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Photography - The Ultimate Guide to Using Off-Camera Flash using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on October 3, 2020 12:26 pm.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.