Pilates: A New Body in 30 Sessions
Transform your body in as little as 3 months: get your body into the best shape ever, improve your health & wellbeing
- No prior knowledge of Pilates is necessary as the course teaches everything from the basic beginner fundamentals to the most advanced exercises. A mat that will give sufficient cushioning for the spine is necessary and a small towel, a blanket and a yoga block are also useful.
Get Udemy’s Pilates: A New Body in 30 Sessions $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Fitness of Health & Fitness. It is instructed by Josie McKenlay (Best selling Udemy instructor, 30+ years in health & Fitness).
- Whether you are a complete Pilates beginner or want to further your practice to a more advanced level, this course is for anyone who wants to achieve the benefits outlined above.
- The complete matwork sequence is perfectly balanced for strength, flexibility and mobility and is excellent for athletes and sports enthusiasts who wish to avoid injury
- For anyone who finds it difficult to get to classes regularly (those who travel, shift workers, mums with small children for example), this course gives you a complete mind/body workout.
- Although Pilates is extremely good preparation for pregnancy and recovery, this course is NOT suitable for someone who is pregnant as some of the exercises are contra-indicated.
- Pilates is excellent for back problems, but not in the acute phase. Acute back pain needs to be treated by a physical therapist first and then the problem can be managed with Pilates.
- This course is not suitable for anyone suffering with osteoporosis as flexion and rotation are normally not recommended.
What Will You Learn?
- Practice the complete Pilates matwork sequence anytime, anywhere, to maintain the results they will have achieved by completing this course.
- Benefits of Pilates include the following:-
- A lean, toned body. Pilates strengthens and stretches every muscle you have from the inside, out.
- Improved posture which will help address muscle imbalances thereby avoiding back pain, sports injuries and any other related health issue.
- Bone density will improve as weight bearing exercise builds strong bones.
- The pelvic floor is part of the core muscles which are a major part of Pilates. By strengthening these muscles you can heal stress incontinence and avoid incontinence in old age.
- Pilates is excellent preparation for pregnancy and for recovery following the birth.
- Flat abs and a strong back are hard to achieve, but Pilates will give you both.
- As a mind/body form of exercise, you will feel calm following regular practice and will see a reduction in stress.
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Pilates: A New Body in 30 Sessions using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on March 22, 2019 9:58 am.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.