Successful HR in Business
Become familiar with ADA compliance in the world of business.
- No prerequisites for this course - A computer with Internet
Get Udemy’s Successful HR in Business $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Udemy Course. This Course is a Management Course. This Business Course was instructed by LearnSmart LLC (Smarter Training. Never Open a Textbook.).
- Professionals looking to deepen their understanding of human resource and management responsibilities, and how to effectively do them.
- Existing project managers wishing to get certified in recognition of their skills and experience, or others who wish to train to become accredited project managers.
- Certified PMP® from PMI.org looking to gain Professional Develop Units to renew their PMP Certification.
What Will You Learn?
- Following this course, you will have a better understanding and awareness of the challenges and ethical issues related to recruiting employees with disabilities. You will also have a good understanding of your responsibilities associated to the American Disabilities Act of 1990.
- Understand the key steps you should follow in the hiring process; what factors you should take into account when hiring someone; how to pre-screen potential hires; what you legally can and cannot do when hiring an employee; how to advertise for the position; and how to conduct a meaningful interview.
- Learn from best practices that will dramatically increase your percentage of successful hires.
- Study all the ins and outs to successfully terminate an employee.
- Learn how to handle those potentially awkward times when it becomes necessary to “pink slip” someone.
- Gain helpful suggestions in order to stop or correct the improper behavior that would otherwise lead to termination – and that way, everybody wins.
- This course qualifies for 5.25 PDU educational hours toward existing certified PMP® from PMI.org
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Successful HR in Business using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on November 13, 2019 1:13 am.
|No. of Students||