Understanding Sound For Home Recording and Music Production
Make Your Best Recordings : the Theory of Sound Teaches You How to Get Best Audio For Home Music Studio Recording
- Willingness to learn. Interest in understanding of how sounds works, especially for Home Recording
Get Udemy’s Understanding Sound For Home Recording and Music Production $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Course. This Tutorial is on Production of Music. It is instructed by Jim Britton (Honor Graduate Audio Institute of America: Audio Engineer).
- You want to know the theory of sound so you can better sound recordings.
- You would like to take your recording knowledge to a higher level.
- You want to know more about the sounds that you are working with.
- You might be thinking about getting more serious about audio engineering in a broader sense.
- You want knowledge that you might not ever learn on your own. They don’t teach this stuff in recording software manuals!
What Will You Learn?
- Understand the principles of sound as they pertain to recording.
- Understand and identify the Main Characteristics of Sound Waves.
- Discover the idiosyncrasies of human hearing that can cause recordings to not sound as good as they could.
- Give you the background knowledge you need to understand how and why sound behaves the way that it does.
- Make better sounding recordings because you will better understand how to control sound within your recording environment
- "Excellent-great information. Nice to find this all in one place!" -Barry Santos past student, home recording enthusiast
- All prices of Course are in SGD.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Understanding Sound For Home Recording and Music Production using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on February 2, 2019 7:33 am.
Udemy Offer available Globally including United State, UK, China, Brazil, India.
|No. of Students||