Yarn Dependency Management – The Complete Guide
Learn to use Yarn for project Dependency Management and Publish your own packages via the NPM registry.
- Basic usage of the command line
- A text editor and the latest version of NodeJS
Get Udemy’s Yarn Dependency Management – The Complete Guide $10 Coupon, to get Discount on Udemy Course. This Course is a Development Tools Course. This Development Course was instructed by Ray Viljoen (Practical Courses Designed for Learning Efficiency.).
- Developers looking to learn the concepts of dependency management and dependency versioning
- All developers NOT already using a dependency manager in their projects.
- Anyone already using NPM, wanting to switch to a more modern alternative in Yarn
- Node module developers wanting to publish their packages to the NPM registry
What Will You Learn?
- Manage project dependencies with Yarn
- Understand Semantic Versioning
- Migrate projects from NPM to Yarn
- All prices of Course are in Euro.
- This Online Course is available in Udemy.
- Best $10 Offer on Yarn Dependency Management - The Complete Guide using Udemy Coupon. Discount was Updated on December 24, 2020 3:34 pm.