Docker for Developers and DevOps for Spring Microservices
Create Docker Containers for Java Spring Boot Microservices. DevOps with Docker and Docker Compose for Java Developers.
What you’ll learn
- Use Docker to containerise and run Java Spring Boot Microservices
- Use Docker to containerise and run Java Spring Boot Full Stack Applications
- Create Docker images for 8 Java Spring Boot Projects
- Learn Docker Commands and Docker Architecture
- Use Dockerfile to Automate Building of your Docker Image
- Create Docker Java Images with maven plugins – Dockerfile Spotify Plugin, JIB Plugin, and Fabric8 Docker Maven Plugin
- Best practices in creating Docker Images for Java applications – Improve Caching of Docker Images and create Multi-Stage Docker Builds.
- You will Containerize Java Spring Boot Todo Web Application talking with MySQL
- You will Containerize Java Spring Boot React Full Stack Application with Docker
- You will Containerize CCS, CES Microservices, Eureka Naming Server and Zuul API Gateway with Docker and Run them using Docker Compose
- You will learn to run MySQL, RabbitMQ, and Zipkin as Docker Containers
- You will learn the basics of Docker Networking – HOST, BRIDGE and NONE
- You will learn to use Docker Compose to Manage Your Containers
- You will learn the basics of Microservices
- You will Join 300,000 Learners having AMAZING LEARNING Experiences with in28Minutes
You DO NOT need to have any experience with Docker
You have some programming experience with Java, Spring and/or Spring Boot
We will help you install Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Git client, Docker Desktop and Node JS (for npm)
Review & Ratings
This course was created by in28Minutes Official Last updated 7/2020 It was rated 4.65389 out of 5 by approx 4,332 ratings. There are approx 23,449 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now.
We are teaching 30+ Courses to 450K Learners on DevOps, Cloud ( AWS, PCF, GCP, and Azure ), Full Stack ( React, Angular ), Java Programming, and Java Frameworks ( Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Hibernate ).
This course also includes 6.5 hours of on-demand video,5 articles, 18 downloadable resources, coding exercises, Full lifetime access Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion,