Focus And Flow State: A Comprehensive Brain Guide $9.99 on udemy coupon code
Focus And Flow State: A Comprehensive Brain Guide $9.99 on udemy coupon code. A neuroscience perspective on Focus, from distractions and multi-tasking over improvement strategies to the Flow State
This course was created by Gregory Caremans. (the founder of the Brain Academy) Last updated 01/2020 It was rated 4.65389 out of 5 by approx 2,354 ratings. There are approx 11,303 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now.
This course also includes 2 hours of on-demand video, 3 articles, 1 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access Access on mobile and TV, Assignments, Certificate of Completion,
What you’ll learn
- Significantly improve your focus by applying a whole set of strategies
- Understand the mechanism driving focus
- Understand why and how we lose our focus
- Appreciate the limits of focus
- Recognize the different sources that lead to a loss of focus
- Apply a simple 5 step process to reach your Flow State
- Create the right conditions, both internally and externally, to have your brain operate in optimal conditions and at full speed
- A keen interest in human behavior is the only real prerequisite for this course
- No previous knowledge required – I will take you to step by step through the different concepts, models and brain structures presented in the course
- No specific materials are needed for this course. Taking notes is recommended
- At different stages in the course, you will be invited to go to youtube to watch a video. It is important you do go and watch those videos before continuing the course
Get best focus training program train your brain practical guide to stimulate your neurons the ultimate guide to memory and learning skills with neuroplasticity online course master your brain neuroscience for personal development free download only $9.99 coupon code master your brain neuroscience for personal development great review rewire your brain course neuroscience for personal development pdf
Regardless if you are a very focused or distracted person, this course will help you reach the next level.
We all have this inherent capacity to focus … but at the same time, attention is a limited resource. Not only should we be aware of this, but treat it as such: something most valuable.
In this course, we will be looking at our capacity to Focus from a whole variety of angles. From brain systems and neurochemicals, over the impact of survival instincts and emotions, to the different types of distractions, we’re facing. There will be a whole pallet of advice and insights, as well as tips, tricks, and strategies presented to help you gain substantial improvement in your capacity to focus.
And we’re not even speaking about the many experiments, and mind-twisting tests included in this course, which you will be subject to. We won’t be talking about focus. You will be experimenting it for yourself.